Wordfence Security Premium Free Download – Wordfence Security is one of the most popular and best WordPress security plugins in the market. It also has a free version available, which you can download directly from the WordPress Dashboard. The free version of this plugin is also quite good for some webmasters. To unlock the full power of this plugin you need to upgrade the premium version of it. Wordfence Security Premium offers many advanced security features to protect your website from hackers. The Dashboard of this plugin is highly users friendly and feature-rich. You don’t need to be a techy person to use this plugin. Wordfence Security plugin starts working automatically after activation. Default settings work perfectly for almost all websites.
Wordfence Security plugin comes with the most powerful firewall. Using firewall options, you can set firewall rules to block traffic from specific IPs or countries. This plugin also offers modern brute force protection with custom options. The scanning feature with scheduling options is the most powerful feature of this plugin. It regularly checks every file of your website for malware, Backdoors, invalid URLs, or any other vulnerabilities. Wordfence Security Premium plugin also allows you to set up two-factor authentication to improve the login security of your website. Overall, Wordfence Security is the #1 security plugin for WordPress.
Recommended Plugin: Restrict Content Pro Free Download
Core Features of Wordfence Security Premium WordPress Plugin
- Highly advanced malware scanner
- Endpoint firewall
- Themes and Plugins Scanner
- Repair modified files
- Content safety checkups
- Limit login attempts
- Brute Force Protection
- Enforce Usage of Strong Password
- Two-factor authentication
- Real-time IP blocking system
- Leaked password protection
- Monitor Hack attempts
- Live traffic
- Specific country traffic blocking
- Real-time firewall rules
- Malware signature updates
- Known security vulnerabilities checker
- Scheduled Scanning
- Login Page CAPTCHA
- Block User-Agents and Referrer
Sales Page Of Wordfence Security Premium v7.4.9 Plugin for WordPress
What’s New in Wordfence Security Premium v7.4.9 (changelog)
- Added a list of known malicious usernames to suspicious administrator scans.
- Added ability for the WAF to determine if a given plugin/theme/core version is installed.
- Improvement: Prevent scan from failing when the home URL has changed and the key is no longer valid.
- Added php_errorlog to the list of downloadable logs in diagnostics.
- Added a prompt to allow the user to download a backup prior to repairing files.
- Deprecated PHP 5.3, and ended PHP 5.2 support by preventing auto-update from running on older versions.
- Fixed issue where WAF MySQLi storage engine cannot find credentials if wflogs/ does not exist.
- Fix: Login Attempts dashboard widget “Show more” link is not visible when long usernames and IPs cause wrapping.
- Fix typo in the readme.
- And many other small enhancements and bug fixes.
Free Download Wordfence Security Premium v7.4.9 WordPress Plugin [Latest Version]
*Never Auto Update Wordfence Plugin directly from your WordPress Dashboard. If you do this, you will lose all premium features.
Alternative Security Plugin: iThemes Security Pro Free Download
Recommended Theme: Newspaper WordPress Theme Free Download